Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Schooling

I spent my younger years at Moora Primary school, which was located 10mins from our farm. Then in year  2000 my parents made the decision to send me to Boarding school as the local Moora high school was very limited with its opportunities. I spent the next 5 years at Perth College which is located in Mt Lawley in Perth. Mum use to keep my ponies in work and would drive to Perth so I could ride them on the weekend. In 2002 we purchased a small property in the Swan Valley, it appeared to be the next logical step as we were all very keen to continue our riding careers and needed a place to base ourselves. I graduated from Perth college in 2004 and had a gap year.I worked and rode horses for half of the year in Perth and then moved to Adelaide for a few months to work for Gill Rolton. In 2006 I began my Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Curtin University, after 3.5 years I graduated and began applying for Jobs. I got an interview at Princess Margaret Hospital (Pediatric) and was offered a Job starting in August 2009. So to fill the time I went travelling to Mexico and Europe! I am now partway through my Post Graduate program as a Registered Nurse and loving it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment