Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Family

I am a member of the Isbister family. Julie and Ian my parents own a grain farm in Moora, two hours north of Perth WA. Loving the outdoors I spent most of my time riding with my sister and helping dad round up the sheep with our ponies. The farm was a great place to grow up, allowing me to appreciate the simple things in life! 

Julie our mother was a avid event rider competing up to Advanced level with 'Yoda Lady', whilst training several other horses to a top level in Dressage and eventing. Therefore we were on a pony as soon as we could walk and were soon obsessed.  
Emma & Cisco 


I have two sisters, Sarah and Emma, who are both passionate about horses. Together we manage Perth Performance Horses. As a family we train a handful of carefully selected or homebred horses to event or show jump. We aim to produce a competition horse that is well educated and believe that allowing young horses to develop at their own pace is the key to success. 


Learning to ride! Sarah & Belinda




Ian my father has supported our riding without question, we will owe him for the rest of our lives! Without him it would have made it very difficult to peruse our riding career as after all it is an expensive sport.  
Julie
Ian 

No comments:

Post a Comment